This dish is a must in my diet and in the apulian tradition.
Very easy and fast to make it is in my opinion the best sauce for spaghetties.
My grandmother use to put a lot of garlic, dried peppers and salted hanchiovies which is the secret ingredient.
To make this sauce you follow the basic steps for most of the italian recepies:
1. Make a serious base of extravirgin olive oli
2. Use a couple of garlic bulbs sliced not too thin
3. When the oil is hot put the anchovies and let it melt, than add the garlic
4. When the garlic is golden trow in the pan te cherry tomatoes
5. Low the gas and cook until ready
6. Add spaghetties, extravirgin olive oil, toss it
7. ENJOY !!!